If you are in Washington, and want to get your legal papers notarized, you can consider hiring a mobile notary, also known as a traveling notary. A mobile notary in Washington travels to your home, workplace, hospital, restaurant, or any other location chosen by you for performing a notarial act. Moreover, a traveling notary in Washington offers round the clock services throughout the year, including weekends and holidays. What's more, you can also schedule an appointment with them at a time convenient to you.
Why would you need a mobile notary?
- PRIVACY: Your documents are sensitive and require an environment of confidentiality. Retail stores and banks that offer notarizations do not tend to have that environment available.
- EXPERTISE: When the documents require formal training and/or experience. For example, Certified Notary Signing Agent status. Notaries in shipping centers and or banks may not be certified to handle loan closing documents specifically.
- ATMOSPHERE: Counter help generally works at an expeditious pace, due to other customers waiting for services–so there may be a feeling of being rushed. If you need additional support to get the notarization performed (such as credible witnesses or signature by mark) they may not offer that opportunity.
- NON-BUSINESS HOURS: Most stores and banks are closed by 5:30pm during the week, and have limited hours on weekends and holidays. Mobile notaries keep extended hours of service and can assist you evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- INABILITY TO TRAVEL: Perhaps you don’t have transportation, or are in the hospital and cannot travel to get a notarization–you need a commissioned notary to come to you, where you need the service provided.
RAI'S MOBILE NOTARY specializes in:
- Loan signings for Real Estate (certified loan signing agent)
- Automotive Signings
- Jail/Detention Center Notarizations: Visitations for minors, Power of Attorney, Impound releases
- Foreign documents and international Adoptions
- Hospitals, rehab, and assisted living facilities: Advanced Health Care Directives & Financial Powers of Attorney
- Trusts (Estate Planning Documents)
- Expedited Apostille Services
In addition, Rai's Mobile Notary can come to you to help with any other business or private documents requiring notarization, such as:
- Grant, Inter-spousal, Quit Claim deeds
- Tattoo permission documents
- Application to get certified birth certificate (driver’s license renewal)
- Pension verification documents
- Personal Firearm Applications
- Permission to travel for minors
Our Mobile Notaries:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Receive additional training under the National Notary Association’s academic program
- Receive background check through the National Notary Association
- Bonded and insured
Real Estate Transactions:
- HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Reverse Mortgage