Document Recording and Retrieval
Document Preparation Services:
- Real Estate Document Review, Research and Recording in all 50 states.
- Documents reviewed to insure accuracy and faster turn-around times.
- Records research to gather any missing data.
- If missing signatures, documents are returned for re-signing.
- Recording fees are assessed to be submitted along with documents.
Document Recording Services:
- Documents are submitted for recording.
- Delivered in person by courier or authorized recording agent.
- Receipt of recorded document is obtained.
- If requested Certified copies of recorded documents are returned to client.
- Prices are negotiable depending on volume.
- Additional fees include copy, certification, correspondent, and shipping costs.
Document Services Summary:
- The Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency records virtually any real estate document
- Calculation of recording fees and any copy/certification costs.
- Prevent costly mistakes with thorough reviews of prepared documents.
- Documents delivered to respective county recorder’s office within 48 hours upon receipt of recording
- fees (in most cases).
- Documents are tracked 100% throughout the recording process and customers updated on status regularly.
- Documents are delivered to client with completed report.
- Vast knowledge and experience of recording protocols combined with Nationwide coverage.
- Document Retrieval
- Nationwide document retrieval services can be expedited, processed and shipped within 24-48 hours.
Nationwide document retrieval services can be expedited, processed and shipped within 24-48 hours.
We Retrieve Documents For:
- Banks and Mortgage companies
- Other Retrieval Companies
- Law Firms and Legal Counsel
- Private Parties
- Government Agencies
We understand that timeliness and accuracy are essential to your business. These are core elements for success and Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency delivers them to you along with detailed tracking and superior customer service.
Experienced Researchers Providing Document Retrieval Services Since 2012.
- Recording information search on a specified document.
- Assignment search on a specified mortgage.
- Retrieval of regular or court certified copies of recorded documents such as mortgage records / deeds of trust, assignments, releases, endorsements, etc.
- Current Owner Title Search.
- Retrieval of duplicate original or regular copies of Title Policies.
- All searches can be performed with an average turnaround time of 5–7 business days however we can expedite you order upon request.