Proof of Identity
The following types of identification are recognized and accepted in the state of California. Identification must be current or issued within the last five years. All ID cards must have a photo, physical description, signature and identification number.
- State Driver License issued by DMV
- State ID Card issued by DMV or government agency
- Senior ID Card issued by State or government office
- Employee Identification Card issued by a state or government agency
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military Identification Card
- Driver License issued by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s license’s
- Foreign Passport if stamped by the Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Inmate Identification Card issued by the California Department of Corrections if the inmate is in custody
Note: Please make sure you have proper identification out at the time of your service!