If there is name you should think of while seeking mobile notary services in Placer County, California, then it is Rai’s Mobile Notary. Whether you seek services for notarization or apostille, we are the only name who is at your service all day and night. With the ever-changing laws of the land, we ensure all our travel notaries remain updated and come prepared to ensure the signing of your documents meet the demands of the law.
In one hour, we will come to you
Yes, 60 minutes is all the time you have to wait for our traveling notary in Placer to come to you. No location is unknown to us and we will come to an office, a home, a law firm, or any other location you need us to be discreet about. All you need to do is schedule an appointment and a bonded, signing agent will be on his way.
We sign every kind of document
Our mobile notaries in Placer County are well-versed in signing every kind of document. You could call us the one-stop shop for your needs regarding notarization, loan signing or apostille. We have gained experience since 2012, to become the only trustworthy name in the whole county.
Nothing but the best service to every customer
That’s the culture permeating every team member at Rai’s Mobile Notary – nothing but the best. It begins with ensuring that all our signing agents are certified by the California Notary Commission and are always come carrying their Notary Errors and Policy Issuance Number.
Documents you can trust for our services
- Petition for Name Change.
- A copy of an ID or Passport.
- Criminal record, FBI background check
- Letter of invitation for US visa.
- Bill of sale, Car Title. Bank letter.
- Single status affidavit.
- Birth, Death, Marriage certificates.
- Affidavit, Power of Attorney.
- Transcripts, Degrees, Diplomas.
- Evaluation of foreign education credentials for the US.
- Court documents, Divorce decree, Judgment Etc…
- ISO Certificate.
- Articles of Inc., Bylaws, Certificate of Amendment.
- Patent, Assignment, Trademark
- Distributorship Agreements
- Commercial Invoice.
- FDA Certificate.
- IRS Form 6166.
- Pharmaceutical Certifications.
- Good Standing, Incumbency, Origin Etc….
Cities of Placer you can find us in
Why choose Rai’s Mobile Notary?
We are the only service in Placer County who treat every customer with the same respect, whether the demand is for one seal or 20. Rest assured in the knowledge, all our traveling notaries are bonded, certified, and will carry their notarial equipment to ensure no time is wasted and the process is completed to perfection.
Nearby Postal Code: 95602, 95603, 95604, 95631, 95648, 95650, 95658, 95661, 95663, 95677, 95678, 95681, 95701, 95703, 95713,95714, 95715, 95717, 95722, 95736, 95746, 95747, 95765,96140,96141, 96143, 96145, 96146, 96148