Convenience is at the heart of Rai’s Mobile Notary services in Shasta County, California. We will come to your location, to notarize your documents, at a time that you want us to come. We are the only real 24×7 mobile notary in Shasta and you can rely on our expert and professional services to meet any notary need that comes in your life.
Offering quick solutions
What can be quicker than just one hour? That is the time we will take to come to your location once the appointment has been scheduled. Add to that we offer you services all through the day and night. Our customer care is ready to attend to every call, and our trained mobile notary public can come to your location even at 4.00 a.m.
The One-Stop Shop for Notarization
People of every community, from individuals to groups to law firms can depend upon us to meet every kind of notarization requirement. From apostille services to meet your needs for authorized documents for foreign countries to offering services in hospital and jails, you can trust us to meet every kind of need.
Our Mobile Notaries are Certified and Precise
We ensure that all our traveling notaries in Shasta are certified by the California Notary Commission and have their Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy Number with them. They carry a rich experience, since 2012, to meet notarization needs in a precise and accurate manner to ensure, your documents become legally-binding.
Documents you can trust for our services
- Petition for Name Change.
- A copy of an ID or Passport.
- Criminal record, FBI background check
- Letter of invitation for US visa.
- Bill of sale, Car Title. Bank letter.
- Single status affidavit.
- Birth, Death, Marriage certificates.
- Affidavit, Power of Attorney.
- Transcripts, Degrees, Diplomas.
- Evaluation of foreign education credentials for the US.
- Court documents, Divorce decree, Judgment Etc…
- ISO Certificate.
- Articles of Inc., Bylaws, Certificate of Amendment.
- Patent, Assignment, Trademark
- Distributorship Agreements
- Commercial Invoice.
- FDA Certificate.
- IRS Form 6166.
- Pharmaceutical Certifications.
- Good Standing, Incumbency, Origin Etc….
Cities of Shasta you can find us in
- Shasta Lake
Why Choose Rai’s Mobile Notary?
Our traveling notaries in Shasta offer incomparable services as we are open for after-hour appointments, even during the weekends. Don’t worry about going to voicemail, as our team is ready to answer calls 24×7. Rai’s Mobile Notary will ensure that all your documents are signed correctly and on time.
Nearby Postal Code: 96001, 96087