Rai’s Mobile Notary understands that the signing of an official document is a serious matter and you need someone you can put your faith in completely, and our mobile notary in Sierra County, California, are the people you can turn to without worrying. They are certified, bonded and always punctual to carry out your notarization needs in the most efficient way.
Efficiency is the Root of Our Service
We are the most efficient group of mobile notaries present in the whole of California and have been serving the residents since 2012. Each one of our team members will carry the California Notary Commission certification along with the Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy Number. They also carry a rich experience to complete work as per legally-binding standards.
No Limitations of Time or Location
Time and location limitations do not apply to us, as we are ready to come to any location in the county, at a time you want to us. We know that hospital notary services, or a business document at night, or a jail notary service need urgent attention, and hence, we work 24-hours a day, all 365-days of the year.
All Our Services are Affordable
We offer the most affordable, quick and proficient traveling notary in Sierra. Individual residents to corporate bigwigs, can all depend on us to notarize every kind of document. We will reach your location within one hour and proceed to seal the documents with stamps, as per your requirements.
Documents you can trust for our services
- Petition for Name Change.
- A copy of an ID or Passport.
- Criminal record, FBI background check
- Letter of invitation for US visa.
- Bill of sale, Car Title. Bank letter.
- Single status affidavit.
- Birth, Death, Marriage certificates.
- Affidavit, Power of Attorney.
- Transcripts, Degrees, Diplomas.
- Evaluation of foreign education credentials for the US.
- Court documents, Divorce decree, Judgment Etc…
- ISO Certificate.
- Articles of Inc., Bylaws, Certificate of Amendment.
- Patent, Assignment, Trademark
- Distributorship Agreements
- Commercial Invoice.
- FDA Certificate.
- IRS Form 6166.
- Pharmaceutical Certifications.
- Good Standing, Incumbency, Origin Etc….
Cities of Sierra you can find us in
Why Choose Rai’s Mobile Notary?
Rai’s Mobile Notary has been offering its prompt and highly-efficient services since 2012, and our growing client base is a testament to our ability. Our traveling notary in Sierra County, California, strive to offer the highest quality of innovative signing solutions, every second of the day.
Nearby Postal Code: 95910, 95936, 95944, 96118, 96124, 96125, 96126