Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency is a leading traveling notary service in Ventura County, California that put emphasis on providing professional Notary Public and Apostille services to people, title companies, and law firms who want their documents notarized in time. Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency provides emergency, after hours and weekend traveling notary services.
- Do you have an important, time-bound document that needs notarization?
- Are you short on time to find a notary public?
- Are you in a hospital with an advanced health care directive or durable power of attorney needing notarization now?
- Do you have mortgage loan documents to be notarized, but do not have time to travel to the title company during business hours?
- Are you a business with documents requiring notarization whose employees are busy and cannot leave the office in search of a notary public?
If your answer to any of the questions above is “YES”, Call Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency and we will solve your problem in a Jiffy.
Our traveling notary agent will come to your home, place of work or any public site suitable for you to for notarization or apostille services. We are a team of expert Notary Publics with Signing Agent Certification.
Any-Time Any-Day Traveling Notary Service
At Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency, it is our duty as well as culture to deliver you Notary Services when the service is not available. Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency understands that urgency can occur anytime that is why we offer 24/7 Traveling Notary Service for Ventura County Area. Be it a Public holiday, Weekend or Late hours just call us, our Mobile Notary will visit wherever you want us in Ventura County to notarize your documents. Our customers have come to love the superior notary service we deliver.
Fast and Professional Mobile Notary
We know how important your deadlines are, that is why we do our level best to help you meet all of them. Our devoted traveling notaries are ready to meet your notarization needs day or night, 365 days a year. We always reach you on time for meetings. Our mobile notaries are proficient enough to notarize your documents with 100% accuracy. If asked Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency personal provides their California Notary Commission, and Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy Number to all of our clients. This is to assure you that you are in dependable hands, for your document processing requirements.
While executing out our routine notary tasks, we attempt to:
- Accomplish all notary duties with righteousness and truthfulness
- Delight all our clients with the great respect
- Price our mobile notary services competitively and reliably
- Facilitate closings are done by the principals of the company
- Offer exceptional customer service, which boosts the image of the lender
Ventura’s One Stop Shop Mobile Notary Service
Be it Regular Notarization, Apostille, Power of Attorney Notarization, Loan Signing Documents, After Hours Notary, Hour mobile notary, Notary for Hospital, at Jail Notary, and so on our traveling notary will get your Documents Notarized with 100% accuracy.
The List of documents we notarize includes:
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Loan Documents
- Identification Affidavits
- Grant Deeds
- Health Documents
- Trust Deeds
- Survey Affidavits and more
- Power of Attorney
- Living Trusts
- Marital Settlement
- Travel Consent and more
Convenient Jail Notary Service
Rai’s Traveling Notary notarizes documents for prisoners at all detention centers, jails, and prisons in Ventura County. Our Mobile notaries have Security Clearance that offers inmate access to document notarization needs and requirements in or outside normal visiting hours. Still, setting up a meeting is important for jail notarization.
Fast Apostille Services
The Apostille procedure for document validation can be complex because of the frequently fluctuating guidelines. Our Apostille Service agent makes this process very simple for our customers by carrying out the whole process on their behalf. All you need to do is just hand us the necessary documents when we visit you and we handle the rest.
The documents that often require Apostille are:
- Birth, Death, Marriage certificates
- Letter of invitation for US visa
- Criminal record, FBI background check
- Petition for Name Change
- Bill of sale, Car Title. Bank letter
- Single status affidavit
- Diplomas, Degrees, Transcripts
- Evaluation of foreign education credentials for the US
- A copy of an ID or Passport
- Affidavit, Power of Attorney
- Court documents, Divorce decree, Judgment Etc.
- Patent, Assignment, Trademark
- ISO Certificate
- Articles of Inc., Bylaws, Certificate of Amendment
- Pharmaceutical Certifications
- IRS Form 6166
- Distributorship Agreements
- Commercial Invoice
- FDA Certificate
- Good Standing, Incumbency, Origin Etc.
Loan Signing Agent
At Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency, we know how vital it is for lenders to get loan documents finalized by the borrower, notarized, and then returned for processing on time. Our skilled Loan Signing Agents are good with error free notarization of loan documents. Our traveling notary collects the documents from you, visit the borrowers’ get them notarized and then returns them to you in time. This allows the loan to be financed in time thus saving you a lot of time and stress.
A Compassionate Hospital Notary Public
Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency also offers Hospital notary service Our Hospital traveling Notary is compassionate and has a skill-set for our ill clients in Hospitals. Our Traveling Notary’s main goal in these situations is to reduce stress. Our traveling notaries are familiar with requirements of the Hospitals in Ventura County. They can also handle situations where the client is physically not able to produce a proper signature and ID documents.
Why Choose Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency?
Incorporated in 2012 Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency has become one of the leading Traveling Notary Public Company in California. Our Mobile notary looks forward to servicing your notary needs anytime anywhere. Our objective is to offer you the best notary and loan signing agents in Ventura County. Our certified and bonded traveling notary public will service all of your notarization needs. Our mobile notary takes pride in finalizing your loan document needs. We like accomplishing your document notarization requirements quickly and as per all state laws. Our mobile notary specializes in same day, emergency, last minute notary services that are available on weekends, after-hours, and holidays. Our 24/7 loan signing and notarizations service are available at a convenient location of your choice. We allow you flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule and non-standard working hours.
Need A Mobile Notary in Ventura County Call @ 1-800-766-5146
Nearby Postal Code: 93001, 93002, 93003, 93004, 93005, 93006, 93007, 93009
Keywords: mobile notary ventura, traveling notary ventura, ventura notary, mobile notary service ventura