Rai’s Mobile Notary is a premier notary public service in San Diego County, California that emphasize on providing convenient and professional Notary Public and Apostille services to individuals, law firms, and title companies who need their documents notarized and delivered back to them in time. Rai’s Mobile Notary handles weekend, emergency and after hours’ time as well.
- Are you in a hospital with an advanced health care directive or durable power of attorney requiring notarization now?
- Do you have a vital, time-bound document you want to get notarized, and do not have time to drive around to find a notary public?
- Are you a business with documents requiring notarization with employees who do not have time to leave the office to find a notary public?
- Do you have mortgage loan documents you need to have signed and notarized but do not have time to travel to the title company during business hours?
If your answer is “YES”, Call Rai’s Mobile Notary and we will be in front of you in a Jiffy.
Our signing agent will come to your home, office or any public site convenient for you to perform your document notarization or apostille. We are a full team of trained Notary Publics with Signing Agent Certification.
A 24/7 Traveling Notary Services
At Rai’s Mobile Notary, it is our responsibility as well as culture to provide you Notary Services when the service is unavailable. Rai’s Mobile Notary understands that emergencies can happen anytime that is why we provide 24/7 full Service Mobile Notary and Signing Agent Service for San Diego County Area. Be it a Sunday, Late hours or Public holiday just call us, our signing agent will visit where you want us in San Diego County to notarize your documents. Our Clients have come to love the superior service we provide them.
Fast and Professional Mobile Notary Services
We know the importance of your deadlines, and we will do our level best to help you meet all of them. Our committed staff notaries are ready to meet your notarization requirements day and night, 365 days a year. We are always on time for meetings. Our Signing Agents are trained and experienced enough to notarize your documents with 100% accuracy. If asked Rai’s Mobile Notary agents provide all of our customers, with our California Notary Commission, and Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy Number. This is to assure you that you are in trustworthy hands, for your document processing needs.
While performing out our day-to-day notary tasks, we strive to:
- Treat all our customers with the great esteem.
- Facilitate closings are done by the principals of the company.
- Perform all signing agent duties with righteousness and truthfulness.
- Price our services competitively and honestly.
- Offer outstanding customer service that boosts the image of the lender.
San Diego’s One Stop Shop Notary Service
Be it Apostille, Regular Notarization, Loan Signing Documents, Power of Attorney Notarization, After Hours Notary, Notary for Hospital, Hour mobile notary, at Jail Notary, and so on we will get your Documents Notarized with 100% accuracy.
The List of documents we notarize comprises of but is not limited to:
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Grant Deeds
- Trust Deeds
- Loan Documents
- Power of Attorney
- Health Documents
- Living Trusts
- Marital Settlement
- Travel Consent
- Identification Affidavits
- Survey Affidavits and more.
Easy Jail Notary Service
Rai’s Traveling Notary, notarizes documents for inmates at all jails, prisons and detention centers in and around San Diego County. We have Security Clearance, which provides inmate access to document notarization needs and requirements that are which not, limited to normal visiting hours. However, scheduling is important during this process.
Fast Apostille Services
The Apostille process for document legalization can be complicated because of the constantly shifting guidelines. Our Apostille Service agent makes it very simple for our clients by completing the process on their behalf. You hand us the necessary documents and we handle the rest.
The forms that most often require Apostille are:
- Criminal record, FBI background check
- Petition for Name Change.
- Birth, Death, Marriage certificates.
- Letter of invitation for US visa.
- Bill of sale, Car Title. Bank letter.
- Single status affidavit.
- A copy of an ID or Passport.
- Evaluation of foreign education credentials for the US.
- Affidavit, Power of Attorney.
- Transcripts, Degrees, Diplomas.
- Court documents, Divorce decree, Judgment Etc…
- ISO Certificate.
- IRS Form 6166.
- Patent, Assignment, Trademark
- Articles of Inc., Bylaws, Certificate of Amendment.
- Distributorship Agreements
- FDA Certificate.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Pharmaceutical Certifications.
- Good Standing, Incumbency, Origin Etc…
Loan Signing Agent
At Rai’s Mobile Notary, we understand how important it is for lenders to get loan documents executed by the borrower, notarized, and then reverted for processing on time. Our trained and experienced Loan Signing Agents are good with error free notarization of loan documents. We pick documents from you, visit the borrowers’ get the document notarized and then return them in time. This enables the loan to be funded in time and saves you a lot of time and hassle.
A compassionate Hospital Notary Public
Rai’s Mobile Notary also provides Hospital notary service Our Hospital Notary is compassionate and has a skill-set for ill customers in Hospitals. Our Traveling Notary’s main goal in these situations is to reduce stress. Our notaries are familiar with requirements of the Hospital in San Diego County. They are also trained to handle a situation where the customer is physically unable to produce a proper signature and ID documents.
Why Rai’s Mobile Notary?
Rai’s Mobile Notary started our business in 2012 and have become one of the biggest and leading Mobile Notary Public Company in California. We look forward to servicing you today. Our goal is to provide you with the best & highly experienced certified notary and loan signing agents. Our certified and bonded mobile notary public will service all of your notary needs. Our staff takes pride in finalizing all your loan document signing and document notarization requirements quickly and in accordance with all state laws. We specialize in an emergency, same day, last minute signings with services available for weekends, after-hours, and holidays. Daytime, Evening and Weekend loan signing and notarizations are available at a convenient location of your choice. We allow you the most flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule and non-standard working hours.
San Diego County
Keywords: mobile notary san diego, traveling notary san diego, san diego notary, mobile notary service san diego