Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency
is a fully mobile notary agency serving all of California. Our mobile notaries will visit you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We ALWAYS answer your call or request for mobile notary services wherever and whenever – any day, all year round! Appointments are available either at your office or home or some other meeting place at a time that best suits your convenience. Our aim is to make the notarization process as convenient and streamlined as possible.
When it comes to mobile notary services, Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency
falls second to none. What sets us apart from our competitors is that we provide our services 24/7 – during work hours, after normal business hours, and even on weekends! Let us handle the traveling while you enjoy the convenience of signing agents that come to you at any time of the day or night. Furthermore, with each of our mobile notaries bonded and insured for your protection, we are the only company that can serve you in any city or county within the state of California.
What Does a Mobile Notary Public Do?
A Mobile Notary Public can authenticate or certify documents for use in foreign countries. The Mobile Notary’s seal and signature will provide foreign authorities with the confirmation that any relevant checks have been performed and that the document has been properly signed. For instance, if you are interested in buying a property overseas, you may have to provide your overseas lawyer with a Power of Attorney to handle the purchasing process. A Mobile Notary Public can oversee the signing of the Power of Attorney and then notarize it to guarantee that it is accepted overseas.
Mobile Notary Services for Individuals
If you don’t have the time to visit a notary office, don’t worry! We are a dependable mobile notary service provider and we can meet with you at your preferred time and place. We can provide a broad range of mobile notary services for individuals. Our mobile notary services include, but are not limited to:
Mobile Notary Services for Businesses
- Certificates as to Residency
- Setting up a Power of Attorney
- Transfers of Land, Houses, Shares
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Certified Copies of Documents
- Statutory Declarations made before a Mobile Notary Public
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Apostille and Legalizations at Consulates
- Certifying University / College Documents
- And more
Running a business can make one very busy – from handling day-to-day operations to dealing with your employees, business owners typically don’t have much time to spare for other tasks. So, if you require notary services but you find yourself unable to leave your office, simply reach out to Rai’s Mobile Notary and we’ll be there for you – no matter what day or time it is. We provide a variety of mobile notary services for businesses such as:
Mobile Notary Services for Jails
- Notarization of Company Documents
- Apostille Service
- Certification of the Identity of Directors and other Company Employees
- International Affidavits
- Certified Copies of Company Reports, Resolutions, and other Company Documents
- Certified Company Certificate of Good Standing
- Notarizing Certificates of Incorporation
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Property Transactions (e.g. sales, purchases, etc.)
- And more
We offer mobile jail notary services and maintain a Security Clearance which provides inmate access to document notarization needs and requirements that are not limited to normal visiting hours. Although it is preferred to go during official visiting days, our Security Clearance allows us to visit inmates and provide notarization when needed. At Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency
, you will receive the convenience of a discreet mobile notary service that keeps your documents private and confidential. Our mobile jail notary services include:
Identification Requirements When Meeting with a Mobile Notary Public
- Notary Jail Signings
- Jail Weddings
- Inmate Property Release
- And more
When meeting with a Notary Public, you will have to comply with and submit the proper identification requirements. These identification requirements are mandatory – they are used to prevent fraudulent acts that may otherwise render the notarized document null and void. So, what is considered as an acceptable proof of identification? Accepted proofs of identification to acquire mobile notary services include:
- State Driver License issued by DMV
- State ID Card issued by DMV or government agency
- Senior ID Card issued by State or government office
- Employee Identification Card issued by a state or government agency
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military Identification Card
- Driver License issued by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s license’s
- Foreign Passport if stamped by the Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Inmate Identification Card issued by the California Department of Corrections if the inmate is in custody
: If you can’t obtain an acceptable proof of identification, you may still be able to verify your identity to the Mobile Notary Public by using a credit witness. A credible witness is an individual who knows who you are and can vouch for your identity. However, you are not allowed to use a credible witness for convenience.
For instance, if you accidentally forget to bring your identification requirements during the meeting, you can’t let a family member or a friend vouch for your identity. You can only use a credible witness when you have no identification documents and you can’t reasonably obtain an acceptable form of identification. Furthermore, please note that not all states accept a credible witness as a way to verify your identity.
How much do mobile notary services cost?
At Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency
, we offer our mobile notary services at very cost-effective prices. However, please note that rates can vary depending on several factors such as:
- Type of Service (e.g. Apostille, Jail Signing, Certifying Copy Document, etc.)
- Type of Document (e.g. Power of Attorney, Business Documents, etc.)
- Number of Documents to be Notarized by the Mobile Notary
With over 5 years of experience in mobile notary and document related services, Rai’s Mobile Notary Agency
is one of the leading Mobile Notary Public companies in all of California. We have a proven record of reliability and satisfaction. Our team of traveling notaries are professional, experienced, and here to meet all of your mobile notary and document needs.